CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Interview with Naomi Lynn

And here is the interview with my almost 5-year-old daughter:

1. What is something Mom always says to you?
Yuv you.

2. What makes Mom happy?
When I do good things.

3. What makes Mom sad?
When I whine.

4. How does Mom make you laugh?
Tickle.

5. What was Mom like as a kid?
Hmmmm. . .eating ice cream. (Hey! I resemble that remark!)

6. How old is Mom?
13? (ter-teen) :)

7. How tall is Mom?
14? (por-teen) :)

8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do?
Read the Bible

9. What does Mom do when you're not around?
Read the Bible and eat. (I'm sensing a food theme here.)

10. If your Mom becomes famous what will it be for?
Doctor. (okay!)

11. What is Mom really good at?
Reading.

12. What is Mom not good at?
Oh. I'm tinking. . .What is Mom not good at? I wish you could give me a hint. (I said, I don't know.) Mom, you're not good at doing a somersault. (the girl's got a point there.)

13. What is Mom's favorite food?
Helfee tings (healthy things. . .she doesn't see what I eat when nobody's watching!) ;)

14. What do you and Mom do together?
Play.

15. If your Mom was a TV character who would she be?
A cook and cook yummy treats!

16. How are you and Mom different?
Because you're bigger and I'm smaller.

17. How are you and Mom the same?
We yuv the same books.

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

So cute...I did this with my 3 year old and his answers were so great.

Miss Charlene said...

Lol, sweet answers and I love how kids at that age speak with their adorable mispronunciations!